The WP Web Map plugin automatically creates a WordPress page called “Sitemap” that lists all your WordPress posts and/or pages.
You can also insert the post and page lists to anywhere on the WordPress using shortcodes.
How to use it:
1. Download the WP Web Map plugin.
2. Login to your WordPress and upload the zip on the Add New Plugins page.
3. Click the Install Now button to install and activate the plugin.
4. You will find a new page “Sitemap” generated on your website. You can specify whether or not to include the page list and/or post list on the Settings page.
5. You can also insert the post list and/or page list into any post/page using the following shortcodes.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.