Nofollow Links is a WordPress plugin that automatically adds
rel="nofollow" attribute to external links or all links found in your WordPress posts or pages.
In addition, the plugin has the ability to add
alt="post title" attribute to images for better SEO.
How to use it:
1. Search, install and activate the plugin directly in the admin panel.
2. Setup the Wordpress nofollow Links plugin. Available options:
- Add or Remove alt to image: This setting can be used to add image alt attribute by enabling the checkbox and remove image alt attribute by disabling the checkbox
- Add rel=nofollow to external links: This setting can be used to add the rel=nofollow attribute to the external links
- Add rel=nofollow to all links: This setting can be used to add the rel=nofollow attribute to all the links
- Remove rel=nofollow from all links: This setting can be used to remove the rel=nofollow attribute from all the links
3. Save changes and done.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.