YACP is a flexible countdown and count up plugin that is easy to insert your website via shortcodes.
How to use it:
1. Install and activate the YACP countdown plugin on the WordPress.
2. Create a new countdown timer from the admin panel.
- Select a date
- Tick UTC if you want the date to be UTC
- Tick Zero Pad if you want number to be “01” instead of “1”
- Tick Count Up if you want count up if the date is greater than today
- Select a Theme: Default, Losange, Inline, White, Black, or custom CSS
- You can use a custom wording (for days, hours, etc) by changing it
- Plural letter can be changed if your language use other letter than “S”
3. Save the countdown post and copy the shortcode & past it into a post, a page, or wherever you want.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Author: Vincent Loy
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.