A creative progress bar plugin that helps admin to create 6 customizable, responsive circle & horizontal progress bars to visualize percentages on the posts/pages.
How to use it:
1. To begin, install and activate the creative progress bar plugin on the WordPress.
2. Create a new Creative Progress Bar set from the admin menu.
3. Type the title of the progress bar and select a template as follows:
4. Add as many progress bars into the set and determine the percentages by dragging the slider controls.
5. Save the progress bar set and insert the shortcode in any Page/Post on your WordPress website. That’s it.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Author: Rigal Patel
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.