TagSeeder is a tiny yet useful WordPress plugin that scans post tiles & post content and automatically creates appropriate tags for your post if certain keywords are found.
Supports exact keyword matching and even synonyms.
How to use it:
1. Search for the plugin name WP TagSeeder on the Add Plugins page and install the plugin on your WordPress website.
2. Go to the WP TagSeeder settings page to create your own keyword list. Note that Each line is a keyword set that can be separated by using comma. The first element in the line is the tag.
3. Config the plugin by overriding the following settings as per your needs:
- Activate for Case Sensetive.
- Activate For Maching Whole Word.
- Activate For Scan Post Titles For Keywords.
- Activate For Auto Tag New Posts.
- Minimum Matches in Content.
- Minimum Matches in Title. This feature is only valid with the maching whole word option.
4. Click the Submit button to save changes. That’s it.
5. The plugin also provides a tool that allows you to dynamically adds tags to all existing posts. The process of tagging all posts is controlled by AJAX which decreases server load while using large number of posts and tags.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.