Lazy Lists is a WordPress plugin to enhance the default List block in the Gutenberg editor.
The plugin helps you sort your bulleted or numbered list alphabetically in the block and also allows you to create a multi-column list for better readability.
How to use it:
1. Login to the WordPress website and log in as an admin, then Install and activate the Lazy Lists on the Add Plugins page.
2. Create a List block in the Gutenberg editor.
3. Click the Sort Alphabetically button on the toolbar of the List block to alphabetize the list in alphabetical order: Ascending (A to Z) or Descending (Z to A).
4. To create a multi-column list, drag the slider on the right panel and specify the number of columns to generate.
5. Determine whether or not to hide the multi-column list on the mobile.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Author: sorta brilliant
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.