A WordPress plugin that provides a Sticky Block for Gutenberg editor to help you create fixed content on your articles and blog posts.
- Sticks any content to the top, with or without offset, while scrolling.
- Auto disables when the screen is smaller than a specific size (e.g. mobile device).
- Allows you to insert any blocks into the Sticky block.
- Auto disables the Sticky behavior until you reach a specific element, e.g. footer.
How to use it:
1. Download and install the Sticky Block plugin on your WordPress website.
2. Create a new Sticky Block in the Gutenberg editor.
3. Insert any content to be fixed on the top into the Sticky Block.
4. Customize the Sticky behavior from the right settings panel. All possible options:
- Space between sticky block and top of screen
- Block should not be sticky on screens smaller than
- Block should not be sticky on screens wider than
- Pushup Element: e.g. ‘#footer’, ‘.widget-bottom’, etc.
5. Save the post/page and done.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.