Small Heading For Post Title is a WordPress plugin that inserts a subheading (subtitle) before or after the main title of your post or page.
Highly customizable with your own CSS experience.
How to use it:
1. Install and activate the Small Heading For Post Title plugin on the WordPress website/blog.
2. Go to the settings page and insert your own CSS styles for the subheading.
3. Specify where the subheading will appear:
- Front page
- Archive page
- Category Page
- Single post or page
4. On the post/page editing page, insert your own subheading and determine the position (before or after title)
5. Update/publish the post and done.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Author: Mostafa Shahiri
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.