The Solo Blocks is a WordPress plugin which provides an easy way to create photo galleries in the Gutenberg Editor.
Currently, it supports 2 layout blocks:
- Masonry Layout Block. This block offers a grid layout based on columns which don’t have fixed height rows. You can preview the original image format.
- Solo Blocks Grid Layout Block. This block offers a grid-based layout, with rows and columns, making it easier to design awesome photo galleries.
- Fully responsive design and retina ready.
- Easy to customize in the Gutenberg Editor.
- Lightbox integration.
- Allows you to specify the number of images and columns.
- Load more button.
- Responsive gaps.
- Cool hover effects for image titles.
- Awesome CSS3 animations.
- SEO friendly and high performance.
How to use it:
1. Install and activate the Solo Blocks Photo Gallery plugin after the Gutenberg Editor is activated in your WordPress.
2. Create a new block and select a layout block you want to use:
3. Upload your own images or select images from your media library:
4. Override the default settings as per your needs:
5. Apply a CSS3 animation to the gallery.
6. Publish the post and done.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Author: Solo Blocks
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.