WP URL Extension is a WordPress plugin that adds a custom URL extension to WordPress permalinks and archives for better SEO.
How to use it:
1. Download and save the plugin to the local.
2. Upload the zip to the WordPress.
3. Install and activate the plugin.
4. Visit the Permalink Settings page and define the URL extensions you want to use.
5. Select the post types. Currently supports post, page, tag, and category pages.
6. Save changes and done.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Author: Alex Egorov
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.