An ultimate and easy-to-use database search and replace tool that allows admin to search and replace text in the WordPress database (supports serialized arrays and objects).
WARNING: Make sure you backup your database before using this plugin.
How to use it:
1. Download, upload, install and enable the tool on your WordPress website.
2. Login to the admin panel and go to the Ultimate Search And Replace page.
3. Enter the text to be searched for and replaced.
4. Select the tables to update. Select multiple tables with Ctrl-Click for Windows or Cmd-Click for Mac.
5. Check/uncheck options as per your needs:
- Case-Insensitive: Searches are case-sensitive by default.
- Replace GUIDs: If unchecked, all database columns titled ‘guid’ will be skipped.
- Run as dry run: If checked, no changes will be made to the database, allowing you to check the results beforehand.
6. Click the Run Search/Replace button. That’s it.
7. Customize the Max Page Size under the Settings tab. If you’re noticing timeouts or getting a white screen while running a search replace, try decreasing this value.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.