The Delete Usermetas WordPress plugin lets you erase user metadata of ALL the users of the web.
How to use it:
1. Download and upload the Delete Usermetas plugin to your WordPress.
2. Install and activate the plugin.
3. Goto the Delete UserMetas page.
4. The first dropdown is a list of all the metadata that are currently stored on your WordPress website. Enter/select the usermeta to delete e.g.
first_name. Note that those preceded by a hyphen under “_” are system data or hidden from the users themselves. Please do not try to eliminate these.
5. Type the User ID in the second dropdown to delete metadata. Leave blank to delete ALL users.
6. Click the Delete usermeta button and done.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Author: Jose Lazo
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.