The Post Reading Time Estimate WordPress plugin lets you display an estimated read time to tell your readers how many minutes left to finish reading your blog post or article.
Supports WordPress posts, pages, archives, attachments, and custom post types. The estimated read time is based on the Words Per Minute (WPM) you specify in the Settings.
How to use it:
1. Download the Post Reading Time Estimate plugin.
2. Install and activate the plugin on your WordPress blog/website.
3. Go to the Settings page to customize the plugin. All the possible options:
- Insert before content or not
- Insert on archives or not
- Custom label before the Estimated Reading Time
- Custom label after the Estimated Reading Time
- Words Per Minute (WPM)
- Enable on post, page, and/or attachment
- Use custom styles
- Font Weight
- Font Style
- Text Color
- Text Align
4. Save changes and done.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.