Hide WP Login is a WordPress plugin to prevent your WordPress from hackers by protecting the login page (wp-login.php).
It also allows admin to redirect the original login page to any WordPress page you specify.
The plugin currently provides 2 methods to protect the login page:
- Rename the
wp-login.phpand use a new login path you specify.
- Secure the
wp-login.phpwith a password you specify.
How to use it:
1. Download the Hide WP Login.
2. Upload the zip to your WordPress.
3. Or upload the unzipped plugin to the plugins folder.
4. Login to the admin panel and then activate the plugin.
5. Go to the Settings page and choose the technique you want to use:
- Rename Path
- Protect Using Key
6. Rename the wp-login.php or specify the keyword. Done.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.