WP Media Stories is a WordPress gallery plugin which displays a group of images with custom descriptions in a fullscreen gallery popup.
Easy to embed the media gallery into your posts or pages with a shortcode.
How to use it:
1. Install and activate the WP Media Stories plugin in the WordPress. You can easily install the plugin directly on the admin page.
2. Create a new media gallery:
3. Select images from your media library.
4. Add your own descriptions to the images.
5. Adjust the optional settings of the media library. Possible options:
- Show/hide Title
- Show/hide Description
- Show/hide Counter
- Thumbnail Size
6. Don’t forget to set a featured image for the media library.
7. Emebd the media gallery into your post or page using a shortcode:
8. That’s it. Click the thumbnail in the post/page to view the gallery.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Author: WP Media Stories
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.