An easy and lightweight reCAPTCHA plugin that automatically integrates Google’s reCAPTCHA into any forms and protects your site from bots, brute-force attacks, spam, and abuse.
Supports both Google’s reCAPTCHA v2 and reCAPTCHA v3.
How to use it:
1. Install and activate the reCAPTCHA Lite plugin on the website.
2. Navigate to Google’s admin console and register your site.
3. Go to the plugin’s settings page, copy and paste the site key and secret key into the respective fields. Also, make sure that you are getting the keys for the right reCAPTCHA type.
4. Select forms in which you want to enable the Google reCAPTCHA:
- Login Form
- Registration Form
- Lost Password Form
- Reset Password Form
- Comment Form
5. The plugin also includes an option that allows you to enable the Dark mode.
6. Save changes and the plugin will do the rest.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Author: Malik Naik
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.