A lastest posts block for the new Gutenberg editor that allows you to display a grid of latest posts or pages with featured images in your WordPress website/blog.
How to use it:
1. Download the plugin.
2. Login to the WordPress and upload the downloaded zip to the WordPress.
3. Install and activate the plugin and we’re ready to go.
4. Create a new Latest Posts block in the Gutenberg editor.
5. Set the post type (post or page) and the number of posts to display in the grid.
6. Done. The plugin will automatically fetch and insert the latest posts or pages into the block via AJAX.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Author: Viktor Freitas
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.