The Free Images WordPress plugin allows the webmaster to browse than 900k royalty free photos from Pixabay.com and download selected photos into media library for any use.
How to use it:
1. Download the Free Images plugin.
2. Upload the downloaded zip into your WordPress.
3. Install and activate the plugin on the admin panel.
4. Click the Free Images link to access to the photo library.
5. Search for the images…
6. Hover over the selected photo and click the Download button to download this image into the media library.
7. You will find the downloaded image in your media library.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Author: Mahesh M. Waghmare
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.