A small yet useful WordPress plugin used for hiding the annoying admin bar depending on the user roles and/or selected user capabilities.
How to use it:
1. Download the plugin and upload the zip to the WordPress.
2. Install and activate the plugin.
3. Go to the settings page select the user roles to hide the admin bar.
4. The plugin also provides an option to hide the admin bar for all users.
5. Customize the capabilities blacklist (Comma-Separated) to hide the admin bar for selected user capabilities.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Author: Ankit Panchal
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.