SB Latest Posts is a premium quality, absolutely free, fully responsive and highly customizable WordPress recent posts plugin.
- Shows latest posts with thumbnails.
- Post limit control.
- Meta data control.
- Can use used as a widget or usings a shortcode.
How to use it:
1. To get started, download and install the SB Latest Posts plugin on the WordPress.
2. You can use this plugin in two ways as Widget & Shortcode. To show latest posts in the sidebar area, you can go Appearance -> Widget
you will find a widget named Spellbit Latest Posts.
3. Move the Spellbit Latest Posts widget to the sidebar area and adjust the following options:
- Widget Title: If you want to show widget title, then you can give a widget title here. Otherwise, it will be blank.
- Post Number: You can define the number of latest posts to show in sidebar.
- Post Excerpt: Now you can decide whether you want to show the excert or not. If you want, then you need to tick it. After that, you will find the options for the exerpt words.
- Excerpt Words: You can define the number of words, you want to show as the content.
- Posts Order: You can define the post order from here. If you select ASC or DESC. By default, DESC is selected.
4. You can also display the latest posts on any pages by using the shorcode:
- img: shows the image thumbnail.
- date: show the date.
- tag: shows the tags.
- cat: shows the categories
- words: modifies the number text of the excerpt
[spellbit_latest_posts img="yes" date="yes" tag="yes" cat="yes" words="30"]
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.