Lotos Likes is a Like/Voting system which adds custom, AJAX-enabled like icons to WordPress posts, pages, archives, search results, etc.
How to use it:
1. Download the plugin and upload it to the WordPress via FTP.
2. Login to the WordPress and enable the plugin on the Plugins page.
3. Goto the Lotos Likes Settings page and specify the WordPress pages to enable the like icon.
4. Config the like icon with the following settings.
- Exclude from Post/Page ID. Comma separated list of post/page ID’s (e.g. 4,7,87)
- Disable CSS to use your own CSS styles
- AJAX Like Counts. If you are using a cacheing plugin, you may want to dynamically load the like counts via AJAX.
- 0 Count Postfix: The text after the count when no one has liked a post/page. Leave blank for no text after the count.
- 1 Count Postfix: The text after the count when one person has liked a post/page. Leave blank for no text after the count.
- More than 1 Count Postfix: The text after the count when more than one person has liked a post/page. Leave blank for no text after the count.
5. To use Lotos Likes in your posts and pages you can use the shortcode:
6. To use Lotos Likes manually in your theme template use the following PHP code:
<?php if( function_exists('lotos_likes') ) lotos_likes(); ?>
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other plugins on our site.