The Gecko Grid Layout plugin (Gutenberg block) helps you create a fully responsive CSS grid layout that shows any content blocks as a Masonry-like gallery.
How to use it:
1. Install and enable the Gecko Grid Layout plugin on your latest WordPress website which has the Gutenberg editor activated.
2. Create a new Grid block in the Gutenberg editor.
3. Choose a layout template you want to use:
4. Add whatever content blocks you’d like.
5. Publish the post/page and done.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Author: Gecko Designs
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other Gutenberg Blocks on our site.