Media Assistant is a WordPress tool that provides a dashboard to show the information about your WordPress media library.
- The number of images.
- The number of JPG/PNG/JPEG images.
- The total weight of the media files.
- Visualize the image extensions and sizes.
- Recent images you uploaded.
How to use it:
1. Login to the admin panel and go to the Plugins > Add New page.
2. Type the keyword WP Media Assistant in the search field.
3. Find the plugin in the results and click the Install Now button.
4. Activate the plugin and you will find the media information under the WPMA section.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Author: Justin Sègbédji Ahinon
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other plugins on our site.