A simple user management WordPress plugin that allows you to quickly move all users with a specified role to another role.
How to use it:
1. Download the plugin and upload the zip to WordPress.
2. Install and activate the plugin on the Plugins page.
3. You will find the Move User Roles under the Tools:
4. Select Existing roles and determine the New Roles to Assign.
5. Click the Move Users button and done.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.