Block Gallery is a WordPress plugin which provides 3 beautiful photo gallery blocks for the Gutenberg editor.
- Carousel: Draggable, auto-rotating carousel/slider gallery.
- Masonry: Display multiple images in an organized masonry gallery.
- Stacked: Display multiple images in a stacked gallery.
How to use it:
1. Install both Gutenberg editor and Block Gallery plugin on your WordPress website.
2. Create a new block in the Gutenberg editor and select a gallery layout you want to use.
3. Upload images to the gallery or directly select images from the media library.
4. Config the gallery block by adjusting the options from the right panel.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Author: Rich Tabor
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.