A small yet useful WordPress plugin which generates customizable dummy images for placeholders.
All images generated by the Dummy Images plugin will be automatically uploaded in the media library for further use.
How to use it:
1. Search for the plugin name Dummy Images or upload the zip file to the WordPress.
2. Install and activate the plugin.
3. Click the Create New button to create a new Dummy Images.
4. Set the image size, text, and text color for the dummy image.
5. Click the Generate Dummy Image and done.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.