The Flex Posts plugin provides a widget to organize and responsively display your posts with thumbnails in 3 awesome layouts.
- Allows to filter posts by categories.
- Allows to sort posts by Newest, Oldest, Most Commented, and Alphabetical.
- Allows to set the number posts to show and skip.
- Whether or not to display categories, author, data, excerpt and comments number.
How to use it:
1. Install the
Flex Posts plugin directly from the
Add Plugins page.
2. Drag the
Flex Posts widget to your sidebar widget area.
3. Choose the layout and config the post list as you wish.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.