Publish your latest posts to Google My Business automatically.
The WP Google My Business Auto Publish plugin allows you automatically publish posts, pages and even custom post types to your Google Business page in a second.
Great for improving your local ranking (SEO) on Google.
The plugin also provides a fast way to directly publish a custom message to the Google My Business page.
How to use it:
1. To get started, you must have a Google My Business account.
2. Download, install and activate the plugin.
3. Click the Settings link after installation.
4. Connect with Google My Business.
- Go to the
Connecttab to and click the
Connect with Google My Businessbutton.
- You will be prompted to give your website permission to send posts to Google My Business, please click allow.
- The page will refresh and go to the
- Here you need to select the account you want to share to – most people will only have just 1 account so just select this one and press
Save All Settings.
- Now you will need to actually select the location/business on the
- Once you have done this press the
Save All Settingsbutton and that’s it.
5. Customize the plugin in the
Sharing Options and
Additional Options tabs.
6. Post a quick message to your Google My Business.
How Do Posts Get Shared To Google My Business
Firstly, make sure that on the
Sharing Options tab that you have enabled the post/page/custom post types you want to share with Google My Business.
When you publish/schedule a post/page/custom post from WordPress the content sent to Google is the
Default Share Message set in the plugin settings, you can change this to whatever you want and you can use the handy shortcodes as well which insert dynamic post content. This can be overided on the actual post/page/custom post page as well using the meta box.
The post/page/custom post link is sent to Google My Business as the call to action, this call to action button text can be changed as well.
If your post has a featured image (the featured image is not an image in your post content it is the WordPress featured image) this will be sent to Google as well.
If a post has been successfully shared you will see the share event in the metabox or on all post/page/custom post page.
You can also view and remove Google My Business posts from the
Manage Posts tab.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Author: Martin Gibson
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.