This is a post slider block which enables you to showcase your posts (with thumbnails, titles, excerpts, authors, post dates, etc) as a responsive, configurable, infinite-loop carousel.
- Supports touch devices.
- Allows you to specify the posts to showcase.
- Image lazy loading.
- Limits the post count.
- Allows you to specify the number of posts per slide.
- Responsive options for certain devices.
How to use it:
1. Enable both Gutenberg editor and the Posts Slider Block on your website.
2. Create a new Posts Slider Block in the Gutenberg editor.
3. By default, the plugin will fetch the latest 10 posts into the slider block. To change the order, select an option from the Order By dropdown.
4. Specify the number of posts to fetch. Default: 10.
5. Determine the post information to be displayed in the slider.
- Show Post Title
- Show Post Author
- Show Post Date
- Show Post Excerpt
- Show Continue Reading Link
- Read More Link Text
6. You can also specify the category from which the slider fetches post.
7. Customize the post slider with the following options:
- Show Dots
- Infinite Slides Loop
- Slides Fade Animation
- LazyLoad Slide Images
- Adaptive Height of slides
- Pause Slides on hover
- Swipe to Slide
- Vertical Slider
- Focus on Select
- Reverses the slide order
- Variable width of slides
- Show Arrows
- Slides to Show
- Slides to Scroll
- Horizontal spacing between Slides
- Scroll Animation Speed
- Autoplay Scroll Delay
- Initial Slide to Show
- Scrolling Animation
- Add class to Slider Dots
8. It also provides a Responsive Settings option which enables you to customize the post slider depending on the devices.
9. Publish the post/page and done.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.