The WP Tweaks plugin provides a collection of useful tools to tweak your WordPress with additional performance and security options.
- Clear uploaded file names
- Custom admin footer text
- Remove author pages: disables author search via URL (e.g: yoursite.com/?author=1) and author pages
- Remove WordPress emojis
- Remove Meta widget
- Remove public REST API access: only logged in users will have access to REST API
- Remove “website” field in comment form Remove “website” field in comment form Enable
- Remove oEmbed support
- Remove XML-RPC support
- Show admin bar for admin users only
- Hide WordPress Update Nag to All But Admins
- Use jQuery from Google CDN
- Remove WordPress logo from admin bar
- Remove “+ New” from admin bar
Remove some default Dashboard widgets (useless for clients)
- Remove Query String from frontend scripts
- Remove <link rel=”shortlink”>
- Remove Dashboard “welcome panel”
- Remove WordPress version number in the frontend
How to use it:
1. Download the plugin zip to your computer.
2. Unzip the plugin.
3. Upload the
wp-tweaks folder to the
4. Activate the plugin on the
5. Tweak your WordPress by check/uncheck the functionalities on the
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Author: Luiz Bills
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.