WordPress Video Sticky is a WordPress plugin to improve the user experience when playing videos on your WordPress website.
The plugin automatically sticks the playing video to the bottom (or top) of the page when scrolling down or up as you see on the Facebook and Tumblr.
Supports multiple videos and compatible with Youtube/Vimeo/HTML5 videos.
Mobile, tablet, and desktop friendly.
How to use it:
1. Login to your WordPress.
2. Goto the ‘Add Plugins’ page.
3. Search for the ‘WordPress Video Sticky’ plugin.
4. Install and activate the plugin.
5. Create a new post and click the ‘Add Video’ button to embed a video into your post/page.
6. Insert a Youtube, Vimeo, or HTML5 video into the post and specify the height/width of the video player.
8. You can also customize the sticky floating video player in the ‘Settings’ page. All available options:
- Position when sticky: Bottom Right (Default), Bottom Left, Top Right, and Top Left.
- The width of the video player on desktop and mobile.
- The horizontal/vertical offset on desktop and mobile.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Author: Geek Web Solution
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.