Alex Player is a WordPress plugin to embed a custom audio player with WaveSurfer & WaveForm visualizer into the WordPress via shortcodes.
How to use it:
1. Find the Alex Player plugin on the Plugins -> Add Plugins page.
2. Click the Install Now button to install and activate the plugin on the WordPress website.
3. Embed a custom audio player into the WordPress website and define the file path as follows. Note that the audio file must be located in your website.
- color: the audio color
- max_width: the max color of the audio player
[UIMediaPlayer file="/path/to/audio.mp3" color="#c0c0c0" max_width="640"]
4. Add audio visualizers next to the custom audio player.
[UIWaveSurfer file="/path/to/audio.mp3" color="#4fcb1d" color2="#8b8b8b"] [UIWaveform color="#727272" opacity="0.8" height="64"]
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Author: Alex Zhyrytovskyi
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.