A WordPress custom audio player plugin for podcasters that automatically detect audio element in the WordPress and turn it into a sticky, customizable audio player.
How to use it:
1. Login to the admin panel and install the Meks Audio Player plugin on your WordPress website.
2. Go to the Settings page to config the sticky custom audio player. All possible options:
- Custom background & foreground colors.
- Allows you to select which player controls you would like to display:
- Skip back
- Play (pause)
- Jump forward
- Progress bar
- Current time
- Playback speed
- Allows you to specify default player volume.
- Allows you to select post types which you are using for audio: Post and/or Page.
3. Save the settings and insert an audio file into your Post and/or Page. That’s it.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.