A collection of 70+ responsive, CSS3 powered hover effects help you create impressive, animated captions with custom styles and links.
To preview all the hover effects, visit the iHover page.
How to use it:
1. Install & activate the plugin ‘Ultimate Image Hover Effects CSS3’ on your WordPress blog or website.
2. Add a new image hover effect to your image.
3. Select an image from your media library and add custom caption information as follows:
4. You can insert more images by clicking the ‘Add New’ button to create a gallery.
5. Publish the hover effect and paste the generated shortcode into your post or page.
6. You will find all you created hover effects on the ‘Image Hover Effects’ page.
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.