The User Agent Blocker provides an online tool that helps admins block bad/unwanted users, bots, crawlers, and user agents using
How to use it:
1. Search and find the User Agent Blocker plugin from the admin panel.
2. Click the Install Now button to install and enable the plugin.
3. You can find the User Agent Blocker under the Tools menu. Type the user agent you want to block. If you want to block more than one user agents, please separate with comma(,).
4. You Should Not Block These User Agents.
- AdSense: Mediapartners-Google
- Googlebot Images: Googlebot-Image
- Googlebot News: Googlebot-News
- Googlebot Video: Googlebot-Video
- Googlebot: Googlebot
- Yandex: YandexBot/3.0
- Bing: Bingbot
5. You May Block These User Agents. If you do not find the user agent that you need, please do google and write the user agent directly in the text area.
- Facebook: Facebot
- Ahrefs: AhrefsBot
- Semrush: SemrushBot,SemrushBot-SA
- MOZ: rogerbot,dotbot
- Majestic SEO: MJ12Bot
- Woorank: woobot
- Fat Rank: Siteliner
Download WordPress Plugin:
You can download this free WordPress plugin using the download button below. Unless otherwise stated, the WordPress plugin is available under GNU General Public License.
Don’t forget to share this WordPress plugin and also check out other awesome plugins on our site.